Beam Me Up is the twenty-ninth episode of Season 6.
- Jack Johnson was first African-American Heavyweight Champion of the World; Jack Dempsey held the Heavyweight Championship for seven years, from 1919 to 1926
- Inspected by Jeremy Brown
- Bought by Rick for $600; estimated value of $1,000
Original "Star Trek" Props
- Created by former L.A.P.D. officer Gene Roddenberry, the show aired from 1966 to 1969; there were 94 episodes of the original series, including two pilot episodes, one starring William Shatner. This was an error on the part of the production staff, as there were 78 episodes.
- Inspected by Johnny Jimenez
- Bought by Corey for $500; estimated value of $700-$800
Air Force Cockpit Clock
- Appears to be from Cold War era, between 1945 and 1991; U.S. Air Force relied on aerial reconnaissance heavily throughout the engagement
- Bought by the Old Man for $225
What "Star Trek" actor was shot six times on D-Day?
- A. Leonard Nimoy
- B. George Takei
- C. James Doohan