Close, But No Cigar is the thirty-third episode of Season 6.
JFK Cigar Box
- JFK served as 35th president from 1961 until 1963; Press Secretary Pierre Salinger purchased 1,200 Cuban cigars for him the day before signing Cuban Embargo
- Bought by Rick for $60,000
.44 Colt Walker
- Designed by Samuel Colt and Samuel Walker in 1847; carried twice the powder charge of rifles at the time
- Inspected by Craig Gottlieb
- A deal couldn't be made between Rick and the seller
1988 Olympic Gold Medal
- Held in Seoul, South Korea; last Olympic games for Communist Soviet Union and East Germany
- A deal couldn't be made between Corey and the seller
1870s Tooth Extractor
- Egyptians believed to have practiced dentistry as early as 2,900 B.C.; tooth extractions practiced by Greeks as early as 1,300 B.C.
- Bought by Corey for $180
What percentage of Americans are getting the recommended 21 minutes of exercise per day?
- A. 3.5% (drops to less than 2% for adults over 60)
- B. 13.1%
- C. 25.7%