Confederate Conundrum is the second episode of Season 1.
Chuck Berry Autograph Guitar
- Inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame the same day as Elvis Presley.
- A deal couldn't be made between Rick and the seller.
Civil War Cavalry Saber
- Manufactured by Tiffany & Co; also used in the Plain Indian Wars, 1860's to 1880's.
- Inspected by Sean Rich.
- Bought by Rick for $1000.
- Estimated value at auction from $2000-$4000.
- The head of a totem is the totem owner's spirit guide.
- Animal totems can be any animal from a bumblebee to a bear.
- Passed over by Rick.
1916 National Cash Register
- Sold 95% of all cash registers in 1912.
- Deemed a monopoly and sued by the federal government in 1913.
- Purchased by AT&T in 1991.
- Bought by Rick and The Old Man for $150.
"What is the most expensive item ever sold at the Pawn Shop?"
- A. Andy Warhol Painting ($48,000)
- B. 1985 Ferrari ($40,000)
- C. 4 - 1 Kilo Gold Bars ($128,000)