Fired Up is the season premiere of Season 2. In this episode, items include a propellor belonging to Charles Lindbergh and a musketoon. Also, Rick's doctor informs him that he's suffering from too much stress.
- Lindbergh was the first pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean; his plane, Spirit of St. Louis, could fly 4,000 miles without refueling
- Inspected by Mark Hall-Patton
- A deal couldn't be made between Rick, the Old Man, and the seller
- Short muskets widely used in close-range combat from the 1650s to the 1820s; British troops nicknamed this gun the "Brown Bess"
- Inspected by Sean Rich
- Bought by Rick for $6,000;estimated value of $10,000-$15,000
Willie Nelson Keychain
- Nelson has released more than 100 albums; he's scored 14 number-one hits
- Passed over by the Old Man
How old was the Old Man when he got his nickname?
- A. 70 Years Old
- B. 59 Years Old
- C. 38 Years Old