Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Funny Money is the nineteenth episode of Season 6
F.D.R. Meets Ibn Saud Book
- Franklin Roosevelt met King Ibn Saud onboard U.S.S. Quincy in February, 1945; book written by William A. Eddy and published in 1954
- Inspected by Rebecca Romney
- Bought by Rick for $550;estimated worth of $1,000
- Katar is a push dagger that originated in India around 1600; scissor katar considered more of a novelty than a weapon
- Bought by Rick for $65
- Pablo Picasso lived 1881 to 1973 and produced over 250,000 works of art; his complete body of work is valued at $788 million
- Inspected by Brett Maly; estimated value of $100,000
- Pawned for $20,000
John Wayne Saddle
- Born Marion Robert Morrison in 1907; started movie career after losing his USC football scholarship due to an injury
- A deal couldn't be made between Rick and the seller
Corey recently bought a panel from an SR-71 spy plane for $1,500. How much did he sell it for?
- A. $2,500 (a 60% profit)
- B. $1,400
- C. $1,700