Little Pawn Shop of Horrors is the seventeenth episode of Season 6
Props from "Child's Play"
- The cult classic was released domestically November 9, 1988; grossed $44 million worldwide and spawned four sequels
- Bought by Rick for $2,000
- The Bears were founded in 1919 as the Decatur Staleys; moved to Chicago in 1921 but didn't become the Bears until 1922
- Inspected by Jeremy Brown
- A deal couldn't be made between Corey and the seller
1925 Gibson Banjo
- Banjos were fisrt made in Africa around 1600; Gibson debuted their line of banjos in 1918
- Inspected by Jesse Armoroso
- Bought by Rick and the Old Man for $1,650; estimated value of $2,400-$2,500
What NFL Hall of Famer made his acting debut in "Brian's Song"?
- A. Gale Sayers
- B. Dick Butkus (Sayers wanted to play himself, but training camp conflicted with scheduling)
- C. Mike Ditka