Pablo Pawncasso is the eighteenth episode of Season 4.
Rolling Stone First Issue
- Rolling Stone founded by UC Berkeley dropout Jann Wenner in 1967; funded with money loaned byhis girlfriend's parents
- Bought by Rick and Corey for $300
Ohio State Football Pendants
- Tradition started under coach Francis Schmidt in 1934; recipients become members of "Gold Pants Club"
- Bought by Rick for $2,000
Pablo Picasso Etchings
- Picasso lived from 1881 to 1973; most famous artist of 20th century
- Inspected by Brett
- Rick passed on the dove, but bought the Pour Roby for $650; estimated value $800-$1500
1931 REO Flying Cloud
- REO Motor Car Company founded in Lansing, MI in 1905; model's original list price about $1,600
- Inspected by Danny
- Passed over by Rick and the Old Man
1980s Coin-Op Breathalyzer
- Attempts to measure alcohol in breath date to 19th century; modern Breathalyzer invented in 1954 by Robert Borkenstien
- Bought by Rick for $125
What is the most popular item that people purchase in the shop?
- A. Watches
- B. Jewelry
- C. Antique Firearms