Rope a Dope is the 9th episode of Season 1
1929 Ford Model A Coupe "Hot Rod"
- "Hot Rod" means a modified version of an original car; Ford manufactured the Model A Coupe from 1927 to 1931
- Passed over by Rick
WW2 Bond Posters
- FDR purchased the first WW2 war bond in 1941; By the end of WW2, more than $185 billion in bonds were sold
- Bought by Rick for $400
1929 Ford Model A Roadster "Hot Rod"
- Ford manufactured the Model A Roadster from 1927 to 1931; Cost $385 and came with an optional soft top
- Bought by Rick for $7,500
- Restored by Wally for $8,000, Total Investment: $15,500. estimated value of $30,000
Calf Roping Machine
- Mechanical roping machines became popular around 1990; Professional ropers tie a steer in 10-15 seconds
- Inspected by Mark Allen, estimated value of $2,000-$2,500
Which historical figure is on Rick's 1868 fifty dollar Confederate bill?
- A. George Washington
- B. Jefferson Davis
- C. Robert E. Lee