Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Offer is the tenth episode of Season 6
1956 Chevy Racecar
- 125,000 Chevy 150s produced in 1956; advertised by Chevy as "The Hot One's Even Hotter"
- Inspected by Danny
- Bought by Rick for $37,000
Barbed Wire Collection
- First successful barbed wire patented by Joseph Glidden in Illinois, 1874; used a hand-cranked coffee grinder to bend the wires
- Bought by Rick for $50
1941 Navy Sextant
- Sextant invented by English mathematician john Hadley in 1731; used at sea to determine ship's distance from equator
- Bought by Corey for $265
Thurston Sawing in Half Box
- Magician Howard Thurston lived 1869 to 1936; saw in half trick first publicly performed by British magician P.T. Selbit in 1921
- Inspected by Murray Sawchuck
- Passed over by Corey
Which American President was nicknamed "The Little Magician"?
- A. James Madison
- B. Theodore Roosevelt
- C. Martin Van Buren (8th President of U.S. and 2nd shortest president at 5'6", he was known to magically end up on winning side of any debate)