|Occupation||Pawn Shop Owner|
|Base of Operations||Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, Las Vegas, Nevada|
Richard is originally from Lexington, North Carolina, and served 21 years in the United States Navy. In 1988, he decided to go into business with his family, and he says it is the worst decision he's ever made.
- He is the first to arrive at the shop every morning.
- He has not had a sick day since 1994.
- He was 38 years old when he got his nickname.
- He owns 51% of the shop.
- He'll retire the day after he dies.
- All the guys make fun of him for napping in his chair all day.
- He claims that he does more work in the morning than Corey does all day.
- He drinks 15-20 cups of coffee a day.