What You Talkin' 'Bout Sturgis? is the season premiere of Season 6. In this episode, items come into the shop as usual, but the Harrisons prepare to give Chumlee a Harley-Davidson FXR for his birthday, while acting like they completely forgot about it.
U.S.S. Maine Blueprints
- Built in New York Navy Yard in 1895; sunk in Havana, Cuba on February 15, 1898
- Inspected by Craig Gottlieb
- A deal couldn't be made between Rick and the seller
1940s Fahlin Plane Propeller
- Ole Fahlin lived 1901-1992; started building wood propellers in 1926
- Bought by Rick for $850
Shah of Iran's Gillette Travel Razor
- Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi reigned 1941-1980; regime collapsed after uprisings in 1978-1979
- Couldn't be authenticated, so a deal couldn't be made between Rick and the seller
What airborne object killed a Sturgis rider in 2005?
- A. Bird
- B. Toilet (fell from trailer of a pickup truck and struck the motorcyclist)
- C. Hammer